2021 Jeep Compass Towing Capacity
The 2021 Jeep Compass towing capacity can tow up to 1,000 pounds for work and play. The Jeep towing capacity of the Compass matches its head-turning design, interior comforts, and versatility. Whether you live in South Padre Island or McAllen, you will love what the Compass has to offer. Let’s take a look further at the 2021 Jeep Compass specs, capabilities, and trim levels. When you know which Jeep Compass piques your interest, contact us at Boggus Tipton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! After checking out the 2021 Jeep Compass towing capacity, take a look at the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing or the 2021 RAM 1500 towing capacity too!
2021 Jeep Compass Towing Specs
Unlike other vehicles, your Jeep Compass towing package maxes out at 1,000 pounds despite the trim level. The new Compass comes with 27.2 cubic feet of cargo room behind its rear seats. You can opt to fold down the seats for even more room, giving you 59.8 cubic feet of cargo space. The engine of the Compass is a 2.4L Inline-4 with 180 hp @ 6400 rpm and 175 lb-ft of torque. However, some specs do change depending on the trim:
2.4L I-4 MultiAir engine with FWD
- 3,184 pounds curb weight
- 4,400 pounds GVWR
- 6-speed automatic transmission (6-speed manual with the Sport trim)
2.4L I-4 MultiAir engine with 4×4 System
- 3,327 pounds curb weight (3,633 pounds with the Trailhawk® trim)
- 4,600 pounds GVWR (4,700 pounds with the Trailhawk® trim level)
- 9-speed automatic transmission
Friendly Features of the 2021 Jeep Compass Towing Packages
- Jeep Compass Towing Package – Opt for the Trailer Tow Group package and add more strength to the towing capacity. The package comes with a four-pin wiring harness and a Class III tow hitch receiver.
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera – Use the dynamic gridlines to set up your trailer with ease. The rear camera can help you see the path behind you without having to second guess yourself.
- Water Fording – Get your boat into the water without worrying about water getting into your Jeep Compass with this package.
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System – Optimize your drive modes with this package and tow with ease no matter the road’s surface.
- Hill Descent Control – If you often need to drive up hills in your 2021 Jeep Compass, this package is ideal. It will monitor braking, speed, and throttle while you navigate steep terrain. However, you will need to choose the Compass Trailhawk® trim, as this feature is only available for this trim level.
- Jeep® Active Drive Low 4×4 System – Another exclusive package to the Trailhawk® trim, includes 4×4 capability like a rear-axle disconnect. You can switch between 2WD for more ability or 4WD for more dependable traction.
Test Drive 2021 Jeep Compass Capabilities in Brownsville
Has the 2021 Jeep Compass towing capacity piqued your interest? If so, let our team at Boggus Tipton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram help you choose the right trim level for your Jeep lifestyle. You can contact us to take the new Jeep Compass for a test drive. We love our Jeep community in and around Harlingen, and we are here to help. Read Jeep Compass reviews and check out how you can buy from home!
More from Boggus Tipton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2022 RAM 1500 is a wonderful truck that provides you with unprecedented amounts of power and capability on Harlingen roads. It features an impressive towing capacity and powerful configurations to satisfy any of your needs. How does the performance and power fare in terms of the 2022 RAM 1500 mpg? All-New RAM…
If you are looking to enjoy a plug-in hybrid like the Jeep Wrangler, you’ll be able to enjoy a vehicle that runs on electric power but has incredible driving abilities. Running on hybrid gas-electric power, the Jeep Wrangler 4xe hybrid MPG is a combined city/highway 49 miles per gallon/kilowatt. View Wrangler InventoryContact Us…
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe is an impeccable vehicle. It provides the style, comfort and spaciousness your passengers crave in McAllen, while still performing to the highest level that Jeep drivers love. South Padre Island drivers will love the fuel savings that come with navigating the roads with this plug-in hybrid option. New Jeep…